A LIBRARY FILLED
- The Auto Library is unmatched when it comes to books
on everything to do with cars.
It is the place to read up on auto culture and be inspired by the publications on show.
It features collections of valuable books on international brands, journals related to design, planning, repair, and other transportation means, to lifestyle magazines containing a broad range of content. The library features international publications and includes limited editions, specialty brochures, leaflets and pamphlets recommended by car specialists, and others covering fashion, food, and travel. The Auto Library is a must-see for anyone interested in cars. Plus, the professional book curators help you explore new aspects of auto culture.
- CAR. A Library for car lovers
- A library which provides information about philosophy, design, and technical aspects of cars. CAR Collection covers broad-based field from philosophy, design, technology, race of cars to other vehicles such as bicycle, bike, train, and airplain. Visitors can enjoy books about the future of automobile industry, such as eco-friendly car or hydrogen powered car. Additionally, relative global magazines are updated every month to provide the latest information on cars.
- CAR & LIFE. CAR & LIFE Lifestyle with cars
- The library connects every aspects of life pertaining to cars. Life and cars are reflected on the library covering motor sports representing challenge and adventure, film and art reflecting value and meaning of life, fashion demonstrating style and philosophy of cars. Travel is a theme inspiring life style and a symbol of adventurous spirit.
The travel section of CAR & LIFE library presents a gift of inspiring moment through various travel books.
- HYUNDAI. Hyundai Motors Library – From molten
metal to automobile
- Hyundai Motors Library – From molten metal to automobile Visitors can access books about history of Hyundai Motors -from molten metal to automobile- , repair manuals from owner’s manual published in 1985 to the latest manuals for sedan and truck, electric circuit diagrams , and product manual for export. Additionally, the library provides books about R&D stories, modern premium magazine, and reports on sustainable growth.
Human library which is created by a Danish social activist, Ronni Abergel, has a concept of sharing knowledge, experience, and values through communication like reading books at a library. Hyndai applied this concept to Auto Library to show its concept of “Car and Culture Experiment”. To this end, young celebrities who receive attention on their challenging artworks are invited to communicate with customers.